Reply by Filesfetcher

Resolved
Dear Customer,

We want to confirm that your account has already been canceled on the date 15-07-2017 and you will not be charged in the future.

We would like to ask you why didn't you contact our customer support? We are available 24/7 so you can reach us at any time at the website www.filesfetcher.com

Could you kindly please mark this post as resolved once you have received the confirmation of your cancellation? It has been sent via email.

If You have any questions please, do not hesitate to contact us any time.

Kind regards,
FilesFetcher Team
Author's

I want to remove my credit card information in Filesfetcher, however I cannot login.I do not want to be charged after the trial due to the fact I cannot access the website properly.

The website does not even let me login because of wrong msisdn code. As soon as possible, let me know about my credit card information inside the site. I want it to be removed, i will not use the website anymore. I regret registering there since I thought i would successfully get what I needed there.

Thank you for reading, I hope you do not mind my grammar mistakes.English is not my mother tongue after all.

Review about: Filesfetcher Account.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Remove my credit card information and email, I cannot login anymore..

I didn't like: No login access.

Had an Experience with Filesfetcher?