Reply by Filesfetcher

Dear Customer,

As i can in the data base, you have contacted with our customer support team on the date 23-10-2017 via email and your account has been canceled. Also i can see that a refund request has been sent to our financial department. Please check your inbox/spam folder. You should have received a confirmation of cancellation and refund. Please keep these emails.

We would like to ask you why didn't you contact our customer support when you received the first charge? We are available 24/7 so you can reach us at any time at the website www.Filesfetcher.com

Could you kindly please mark this post as resolved once you have received your money back?

If You have any questions please, do not hesitate to contact us any time.

Kind regards,
Filesfetcher Team
Author's
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I signed for the free trial in order to download a file for school, but after signing up, I couldn't find the file, so I cancelled my account (the same day) in order to not be charged. I cancelled my account before the expiry date for the free trial.

However, I look at my statement today to find that Filesfetcher charged me a fairly big amount of 62$CAD, twice.

I accidentally cleaned up my junk email and my deleted email folder, where the confirmation of the cancellation email was in, but I'm 110% certain that I have cancelled my account. I would like to ask for a refund as I cancelled my account before the trial ended and I didn't use filesfetcher ever since.

Review about: Filesfetcher Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Refund money, Money taken.