Reply by Filesfetcher Jun 08

Dear Customer,

I can't find anything linked to the email aflyingkiss@gmail.com. Please let me know which email you have used to contact our customer support so i can track it down and solve your issue. Also please make sure you have sent your request to the email support@filesfetcher.com. You can send it to the attention of Andrés Martinez so it will be easier for me to find it.

First of all we need to find the subscription attached to your card in order to proceed to find a solution for you. Please contact us as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
Filesfetcher Team
Author's

I contacted the customer service regarding the amount of money being deducted.However I did not get any replies.

I want it to be refunded as I do not use the service at all.I've seen that others have gotten it refunded, and I hope I can be one of them too.

Coverage Area
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Filesfetcher Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Filesfetcher?