Reply by Filesfetcher

Dear Mohammad,

We are sorry to cause any inconveniece, but we have not been able to locate the account in our system corresponding with your user data. Please allow me to ask: have you already tried to contact our support? We are available 24/7 through a variety of channels - you can use a chat window on our website, call us, or use a contact form.

We are only charging the credit card, If our customer have a valid account, registered with us, and the free trial period had past.

Our support team will be glad to help you resolve the issue, but we first need to ask you for some more data necessary to find your account.

We are looking forward to hear from you.

Kind Regards,
Filesfetcher Support Team
Author's

I never made a transaction at filesfetcher but my Visa card is being used without my permission.I am the only cardholder and this happened to me twice.

I hope to resolve this issue asap.Thanks.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Filesfetcher?

Icsolutions - Ic solutions, shady fraudulent company Icsolutions "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..." Read more ACN has the worst customer service I've ever experienced in my life. They are rude and asssume customers lying. It's a scam for internet and will never ever use acn again Acn "I contacted them and I not only was spoken to nicely, the associate accused me of lying. I was told when I got the service it wasn't on a contract..." Read more Incompetent Ignorance. Safelink wireless Safelink Wireless "I have submitted all documentation several times thru various methods including texting the information,email, and U.S. Postal Service. It states my documentation is approved however my status is still PENDING...." Read more Internet America to ...who? Oh...Rise Broadband?? Rise Broadband "Oh, hold on to your pants. This is a long ride. In June of 2014, I received a postcard flyer from Rise Broadband letting me know they bought Internet America..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more