Reply by Filesfetcher Jun 08

Dear Customer,

I can't find anything linked to the email aflyingkiss@gmail.com. Please let me know which email you have used to contact our customer support so i can track it down and solve your issue. Also please make sure you have sent your request to the email support@filesfetcher.com. You can send it to the attention of Andrés Martinez so it will be easier for me to find it.

First of all we need to find the subscription attached to your card in order to proceed to find a solution for you. Please contact us as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
Filesfetcher Team
Author's

Update by user Jun 07

Hi filesfetcher, Ive already contacted your support and given the details required but no one got back to me.I really hope i can get a refund as i am not satisfied with the product and service as well.

The least yall can do was to inform that deductions have been made by email or whatsoever - but no, i was left dumbfounded to realise i have already been charged.

I would really appreciate if i can be one of the customers the company can do a refund for.thank you.

Original review posted by user May 30

HI files fetcher.I have registered with your website and includes my bank account with it for the free trial.

However I was charged 39 euros today. I have never used the website after the registration as I just registered as it appeared on an website and I wanted the add from this company to disappear thus I registered. Can I please get a refund as I have not utilised with the services and not satisfied with it.

There was not even a notification to tell me about when the charges are gonna be deducted.I don't want this subscription and I'm appealing for a refund as I am not a satisfied customer and am not happy that i get charged for something I did not usedr.

Review about: Filesfetcher Refund Policy.

Style and Design
Coverage Area
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Filesfetcher Free Trial
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss If the customer services would help me out / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Filesfetcher?