Reply by Filesfetcher Aug 12, 2016

Dear Mohammad,

We are sorry to cause any inconveniece, but we have not been able to locate the account in our system corresponding with your user data. Please allow me to ask: have you already tried to contact our support? We are available 24/7 through a variety of channels - you can use a chat window on our website, call us, or use a contact form.

We are only charging the credit card, If our customer have a valid account, registered with us, and the free trial period had past.

Our support team will be glad to help you resolve the issue, but we first need to ask you for some more data necessary to find your account.

We are looking forward to hear from you.

Kind Regards,
Filesfetcher Support Team
Author's
Doha, Ad Dawhah

I never made a transaction at filesfetcher but my Visa card is being used without my permission.I am the only cardholder and this happened to me twice.

I hope to resolve this issue asap.Thanks.

Review about: Filesfetcher Refund Policy.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Filesfetcher?

Submit review

Rise Broadband - TERRRIBBBLLLEEE! Rise Broadband "They charged me for 15Mb for over a year with poor bandwidth all the way. FINALLY a tech came out and said the tower won't even do over 5Mb. What..." Read more 5linx - Please Do Your OWN Research Before Making Comments! 5linx "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..." Read more Sonetel - Smells like a scam Sonetel "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..." Read more Rise Broadband - How bad can they get? Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband works hard to be one of the worst internet service providers in the US. They offer third-world quality and speed while grossly overcharging for service that is often..." Read more Skillshare automatically charged me  $96 for a yearly memebership when my three month  99 cent trial  expired.  I informed them a few days prior on their online page that I did not want it renewed. Skillshare "It all happened today. They put through the charge for the membership today. I informed them I wanted to cancel the memebership. I got an email from them that my..." Read more Oberto Sausage Company - Extensive Molds in Unopened Beef Jerky Package and 8 Months Before "Best By" Date Oberto Sausage Company "I had purchased a package of Oberto Original Beef Jerky 10 oz from amazon last year, received sealed and unopened, with a "Best By 05Jan18" date. On April 18, 2017,..." Read more OfferUp protects scammers Offerup "Got scammed out of $200 by fellow OFFER UP user in downtown Indy for what was supposed to be a new Haier Portable AC (never used/new and working - see..." Read more Ispg - I paid them for Mobile App and in return they took my money and never done the job. Theif company Ispg "I paid upfront $18K for Mobile App and got some wireframes for approval the next month. I got a bill to pay $6K more for additional features which was approved..." Read more