Reply by Filesfetcher

Dear Customer,

We offer a 7-day free trial period. If you cancel your account within the free trial period, you will not be charged for the service. If you do not cancel your account within one week your account will be extended to a monthly premium subscription.

This is stated on the registration page and further explained in our terms & conditions: https://filesfetcher.com/about#subscription

We are sorry to hear that you were having problems to cancel your account. We would like to ask you why didn't you contact our customer support? We are available 24/7 so you can reach us at any time at the website www.filesfetcher.com

I have forwarded a refund request to our financial department. You can expect the money back within 5 up to 10 business days. Your subscription has been cancelled and you will not be charged anymore in the future. Please check your inbox/spam folder, you should have received a confirmation of the cancellation and the refund via email.

Could you kindly please mark this post as resolved once you have received your money back?

If You have any questions please, do not hesitate to contact us any time.

Kind regards,
Filesfetcher Team
Author's

After signing up I tried to cancel my "Free Trial" only to be told that I couldn't for two days. I then tried to log back on two days later only for the sight to be 'temporarily unavailable'.

This went on for days with only the first page on which you actually sign up available and working. My card has been charged for multiple small random amounts which I assume is them testing that It works.

I have emailed FilesFetcher which was my only form of contacting them and have blacked my card with my bank and been issued a new one. Do not trust this sight!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Filesfetcher Free Trial.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: This company is a scam and should be taken off of the internet.

I didn't like: Files were not available site disappeared after payment was made.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 16, 2017.