Reply by Filesfetcher

Dear Customer,

as we can see in the data base, one of our agents has already sent a refund request to our financial department. You can expect the money back within 5 to 10 business days on the same card that was charged. Please check your inbox/spam folder, we have sent you a refund confirmation email.

We would like to ask you why didn't you contact our customer support when you received the first charge? We are available 24/7 so you can reach us at any time at the website www.filesfetcher.com

Could you kindly please mark this post as resolved once you have received your money back?

If You have any questions please, do not hesitate to contact us any time.

Kind regards,
FilesFetcher Team
Author's
1.2

I cancelled subscription 6 month ago and just found it that they take money from my card. Custumer support try to fake me, they don't know what their ticket number of cancellation form means.

They refuse to refund money and don't offer any solution. Unbelievable what kind of custumer support they are. I try to send them e-mails from different adress, but they just say they did not received any e-mails. Finally some guy promised that he will ask for refunding me my money but in 14 days.

It really does not sounds that theese people are someone you should cooperate with. I am dissapointed

Product or Service Mentioned: Filesfetcher Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 30, 2017.