Reply by Filesfetcher

Dear Customer,

From the date 09/03/2017 we are waiting for you to provide us with the requested information but you keep sending only the same message. If you don't provide us with the information we have required from you, we will not be able to help you and you will keep being charged for the service.

We cannot find anything registered under the emails provided by you so far (mathildahmashudu@... and maphoza000@... Please provide us with another email or the last 4 digits and the expiry date of your credit card that has been charged.

If it's a Debit card, please provide us with the first 6 digits and the last 4 of the charged card.

Please contact us as soon as possible. Once we have found the registration linked to your card, we will be able to help you to fix this issue.​​

Kind regards,
FilesFetcher Support Team
Author's
3.0
Coverage Area

want my money that you took from my account on the 04 April 2017 An amount of R688.78 An amount of R13.56 which you toot from my account And amount of R4.38 you took from my account All the amounts were deducted from my account without my authorisation I did not get the books I wanted from your website and I requested you to cancel my membership since I am not benefitting from your services you promised on your website I am no longer using your website as you are theives stealing our monies I want my money back and stop deducting my money Cancel my membership you theives

Review about: Filesfetcher Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Filesfetcher?