Reply by Filesfetcher

Dear Customer,

You had an active account with us since 01-06-2017.You were signed up with the email For this reason your credit card was charged. Now your account is cancelled and you will not be charged anymore in the future.

We offer a 7-day free trial period. If you cancel your account within the free trial period, you will not be charged for the service. If you do not cancel your account within one week your account will be extended to a monthly premium subscription at the cost of 49.99 USD.

This is stated on the registration page and further explained in our terms & conditions:

As i can see on our data base, you have been talking via LiveChat on 13-06-2017 10:43:36 UTC and she has canceled your account and also she has sent a refund request to our financial department. You can expect your money back within 5 up to 10 business days. A confirmation has been sent to your email.

We would like to ask you why didn't you contact our customer support before if you were encountering problems with the service? We are available 24/7 so you can reach us at any time at the website

Could you kindly please mark this post as resolved once you have received your money back?

If You have any questions please, do not hesitate to contact us any time.

Kind regards,
FilesFetcher Team.

Update by user Jun 15, 2017

I got a full refund. That's good

Original review posted by user Jun 13, 2017

I've just had very bad experience with FilesFetcher.when I signed it up, it only mentioned it is 7-days free trial, after I signed up, no any e-mail send to my email address, after 7-days, it charged me $49.99 without any email to remind me.

There is no many information on its web site, nothing helpful at all. All looks like a hacker company trying to steal money from user. When I search some ebook, this FilesFetcher appear in the search result, I don't know why, it looks like that FilesFetcher pay money to make it appear to top of search result in order to attract *** people like me.

When I log in it the account, no where to cancel my account.Never try FilesFetcher!!!

Review about: Filesfetcher Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.