Reply by Filesfetcher

Dear Customer,

In order to increase the safety and security of every customer who uses our services, FilesFetcher may post one or multiple verification charges to your credit or debit card upon your registration process, with a variable amount between 0.50 USD and 2.00 USD. This amount will be refunded automatically within few days. It was stated on the registration page and further explained on the terms & conditions.

We are sorry to hear that someone was using your personal information because it was saved on a computer but we are not responsible for the use that someone is giving to your data saved on a computer. The registration process is complex enough to avoid registration made accidentally.

Also the overdraft fee is charged by your Bank and we are not responsible of refunding that amount, you should ask your Bank about the possibility of cancelling that fee. What we can do is to refund the money that was charged by FilesFetcher. In your case is the verification fee so it is automatically refunded by the system.

Kind regards,
FilesFetcher Customer Support
Author's

im not the only one who uses the laptop, yet somehow my email and banking info was saved to it, and i ended up getting 2 charges on my card where i went from having 2.59 cad in the account to -12.46 cad as they made the account go into overdraft! they FLAT OUT REFUSE to refund me, blaming me for having my card on my person yet having chrome save my info without asking, and making everything seem like its MY FAULT some *** *** me over more than what i already am financially! wont fully refund the account when they set it to overdraft, as they claim its a " bank issue " yet they were at fault for taking the charges out in the first place ( never got an email verifying the account, password is something that is asked if u wanna save but i ALWAYS say no to email and fb passwords ) leaving an already financially troubled, fixed income, disabled female in more stress than ever!!!

Review about: Filesfetcher Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Filesfetcher?